VETERANS HELP GROUP
WHY Veterans Help Group?
Why do you need an Advocate?
Below are things we know and do.
- Having representation increases your chances of winning according to the Board of Veteran’s Appeals Annual Reports.
- We know the law: the VA’s regulations are over 2,000 pages.
- We partner with private medical doctors and psychologists who can point out mistakes by the VA’s doctors in claims.
- We write legal briefs arguing why you are entitled to benefits.
- We obtain lay witness statements on VA-approved forms to bolster claims.
The only thing the advocates at Veterans Help Group do is help veterans and their families get the veterans disability benefits and other benefits they deserve. That’s it.
THE HELP YOU DESERVE
If you are seeking expert representation, look no further than Veterans Help Group. You can rest assured that we will keep your best interests at heart. This is more than a job: this is your future and wellbeing. Do not be afraid to seek what is rightfully yours. The law has been designed to protect and provide for those who cannot do so on their own. Our representatives will work to help you seek the proper respect from the law that you deserve. To find out more about what we can do for you, fill out a free case evaluation form or call 855-855-8992 to contact us today!
WHY Veterans help Group?
VA LICENSED AND ACCREDITED
As one of the leading VA disability advocates in the country, we have been able to help thousands of veterans and their dependents to receive all types of disability benefits. Check out our Recent Victories and also the Testimonials of our former clients.
When you are going through this difficult time, you want to work with a team you can trust and one that is actually interested in and empathetic towards your situation. When we do our job, we are looking out for the best interests of all veterans. Some of the ways we do this are by advocating veteran rights while writing and editing VA regulations as well as writing dozens of articles on the issue in order to spread awareness and accurate information.
We are also involved in supporting the following charitable organizations:
- Homeless Veterans Project
- Injured Warriors Fund of Florida
- The Center for Veterans Advancement
- The Veterans Post
- HVAF (Homeless Veterans Assistance Foundation
- Patriot Day Prayer Breakfast
- Employer Support of the Guard & Reserve (ESGR)
- Vets Ride for PTSD
- Tampa Bay Veterans Alliance
- Tampa Bay Veterans Day Parade
- Grant County Stand Down
- Run For Freedom
- Armed Forces History Museum
Veterans Help Group Is Here To Help
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Increase in Rating from 30% to 90%!
– C.J. E.
They Work Hard for Vietnam Vets
Changed My Life Forever
Top 5 Reasons to Work with a VA-Accredited Advocate
Top 5 Reasons to Work with a VA-Accredited Advocate - Donnel...
What Should I Do If My VA Claim Was Denied for PTSD?
What Should I Do If My VA Claim Was Denied for PTSD? Post-traumatic...
Presumptive Conditions Connected to Burn Pit Exposure
Presumptive Conditions Connected to Burn Pit Exposure Military veterans...
FREE CASE EVALUATION
"*" indicates required fields