VETERANS HELP GROUP
WHY VETERANS HELP GROUP
Our mission is to provide excellent customer service to disabled veterans. We are dedicated to building long-term value to our clients as an advocacy group.
The benefits of working at Veteran’s Help Group include the following:
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
• Generous paid leave program.
• Health insurance that is effective on the first day of the month after your date of hire through BCBS of South Carolina.
• Voluntary Group dental, vision, short-term disability, optional life, spousal life, and child life insurance.
• Company paid Telehealth benefits through Teledoc; company paid life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability.
• 401(k) Plan. Employees are eligible to participate in the plan the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
• Ten paid holidays during the year and one floating holiday.
• Casual dress code.
• Dog-friendly work environment.
CURRENT CAREER OPENINGS
We often have many great career opportunities available. Please check back often if you don’t see a position that is right for you.