VETERANS HELP GROUP
Charities We Support
We strive to not only improve the lives of our clients but the veteran community as a whole. Through partnership and support of veterans charities across the nation, we hope to bring greater awareness and let our service members know we care. Below is a list of charities we support. Please contact us if you know a veteran-focused charity in need of help!
- Honor Flight of West Central Florida
- Clearwater Threshers Military Appreciation
- Haley House Fund
- Public Counsel Law Center’s Center for Veterans Advancement
- The Veterans Post
- HVAF (Homeless Veterans Assistance Foundation)
- Employer Support of the Guard & Reserve (ESGR)
- Tampa Bay Veterans Day Parade
- Connected Warriors
- American Veterans Archaeological Recovery
- National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates
Can I Receive Both Social Security Disability and VA Disability...
VA Benefits for Spouses of Veterans As the spouse of a disabled veteran,...
How To Increase VA Disability Rating from 80% to 100% Increasing your VA...