Chris Boudi has been representing veterans for the past eleven years. During this time he has successfully assisted veterans and their loved ones across the globe on a variety of matters including:
Lectures and Publications
- Downstream Issues: Keeping Your Clients’ Claims Afloat, presented at the 2015 Spring Conference of the National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates (NOVA).
- Downstream Issues: Keeping Your Clients’ Claims Afloat, presented at the 2015 Fall Conference of NOVA.
- Conducting Effective Intake: How Deciding What Cases to Accept Shapes Your Practice, presented at the 2021 Spring Conference of NOVA.
Associations and Memberships
- National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates, Sustaining Member
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Indiana
- Accredited Representative recognized by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana (JD, 2004)
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana (BS, 2001)