Decades of Combined Experience on Your Side
Veterans Help Group is a veteran advocate group that has helped thousands of veterans navigate the VA disability process since 1995. If you are currently looking to file a claim or appeal a denial, it is crucial that you understand the challenges and hurdles you face. According to the VA’s Board of Veterans’ Appeals, veterans appealing their own disability claim are more than twice as likely to be denied than if they were working with an advocate (Board of Veterans’ Appeals Report of the Chairman). These statistics confirm the fact that while the VA claim and disability process is complex, you can increase your chances of being successful by working with a representative.
Helping veterans obtain the benefits they need and deserve is precisely what our entire practice is about. In order to accomplish this mission, our legal team draws from more than 80 years of combined experience, immense resources, and a genuine passion for helping clients. Many of our advocates are veterans themselves, and as such, they know that you risked the ultimate sacrifice when you chose to serve our nation. You shouldn’t have to face the challenges of a denial – especially at times when psychological or physical disabilities may already have created tremendous personal and financial strains on your life. You also shouldn’t have to face this process alone.
Veterans Helping Veterans
When you choose our firm to work with you, rest assured that you will have seasoned, insightful, hard-working legal minds by your side every step of the way. We believe that we can offer Illinois veterans an unrivaled level of commitment, as well as the following benefits:
- VA regulations span more than 2,000 pages, but as we have been working with them for years, we are intimately familiar with what they mean to our clients’ unique cases.
- We have the resources and manpower to secure evidence that supports your claim, including witness statements and medical records.
- We work with experienced medical professionals and psychological experts who are not employed by the VA.
- We proudly represent veterans from all branches of the military, including Reservists and National Guard veterans who wish to explore their disability eligibility.
- We provide personal attention and make ourselves readily available to the veterans we represent.
- When your case is success at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, the VA will pay a percentage of our advocate fees.
- If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
For these reasons alone, we have been able to accumulate numerous victories and successful resolutions in a wide range of cases. We handle all types of VA disability claims and appeals, including those filed on the basis of mesothelioma, physical injuries, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), mental disorders, Agent Orange related conditions, Camp Lejeune contamination, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
Place Your Trust in a Proven Firm
At Veterans Help Group, our team is proud to have made positive and profound differences in the lives of veterans and families throughout the country – and we are grateful for their many positive reviews. With our experience, our legal abilities, VA claim insight, and our unrelenting work ethic on your side, you can be confident that your case will be in caring and capable hands. If you or a loved one is interested in finding more information about filing a claim or appeal, please request a free case evaluation. Allow a member of our legal team to review your unique situation, answer your questions and concerns, and explain precisely what we can do to help. Place your trust in a proven, passionate firm. Contact an Illinois veterans disability advocate from Veterans Help Group today.